Terms and Conditions
Important! These terms and conditions govern the use of Trust Pharmacy’s site. Access to this site indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. Our company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time at its discretion. Your use of this site after making changes is considered as acceptance of changes. Please check these terms and conditions regularly.
Access to the site
You agree to use the site of our company solely for legitimate purposes, described in more detail below in the “Restrictions on use” section. You agree not to take any action that could compromise the security of this site, make the site inaccessible to others, or otherwise harm the site or content. You agree not to add, reduce or otherwise modify the content, nor to try to access any content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the site in any way that could violate the rights of third parties. To access the site or some resources, you may be asked for certain registration data or other information. A prerequisite for your use of the sites is the provision of extremely true, relevant and complete information. In the event that our company considers the information you provided to be incorrect, irrelevant or incomplete, we have the right to deny you access to the site or any of its resources and to interrupt or suspend your access at any time without notice.
Restrictions on use
This site is posted exclusively for non-commercial, personal use and / or so that you can find out about our company and its services. It is forbidden to use the site for any other purpose, including commercial, without the explicit prior written consent of our company. For example, you may not (and cannot authorize any other person to) use blocks and fragments of the site or create hyperlinks to the site without explicit prior written permission an authorized representative of our company.
The material and content available on this site is the property of Trust Pharmacy, therefore our company retains all ownership, use and disposal of content. Therefore, it is forbidden to copy, distribute, republish, upload, publish or transmit content in any way without the prior written consent of our company unless written permission has been placed on our site. It is forbidden to use any signs or logos posted on the website of our company without the written permission of our company.
The site of our company and its content are protected by copyright laws of the United States and belong to the company or its partners. The copyright to the content belongs to the company or other copyright owners who have granted permission to use it on this site. You can download and reprint content solely for non-commercial, personal use. You cannot process or modify in any way images or other content on our company’s sites.
The sites of our company may contain hyperlinks to other sites not serviced by our company or unrelated to it. The inclusion of any hyperlink to a third-party site does not imply support, sponsorship or recommendations from our company in relation to such a site. Hyperlinks to such sites are posted as a service to users, they are not supported by this site or our company and are not associated with them. Our company does not check such sites partially or completely and is not responsible for their content. Our company also does not advertise the availability of sites to which hyperlinks lead. Users click on hyperlinks at their own risk, our company does not give any ads and does not provide guarantees with respect to the content, completeness or accuracy of such hyperlinks or sites to which hyperlinks to our company sites. Please note that when you click a hyperlink to another site, you leave our company’s website and are subject to the terms and conditions of this website or sites. We recommend that you read the terms of using these third-party sites.
Transfer of data
You understand that our company cannot and does not guarantee that the files available for download from the Internet do not contain viruses, worms, Trojans or other programs that have destructive and harmful properties. You are responsible for the implementation of appropriate measures and control systems to fulfill your individual security requirements for incoming and outgoing data and means for recovering lost data independent of our company’s sites. Our company does not bear any responsibility and does not assume any risk for your work on the Internet.
The company does not give direct or indirect warranties, advertisements or representations of any kind in relation to the site of our company, service or content. The company explicitly denies the existence of any guarantees: direct, indirect, regulatory, etc., including indirect guarantees of commercial suitability, compliance with certain objectives, the absence of copyright and intellectual property rights in relation to our company’s site, service, content or any products or services provided or to be provided through the site of our company. The company does not guarantee that the functions and services provided by the site of our company will be continuous, timely, reliable or error-free, or that defects in the sites and its operation will be eliminated. The company is not responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the content or the elimination of any content errors. Sites, service and content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
The company, its associated companies, licensees, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, executives and directors are not responsible for any incidental, direct, indirect, penal, actual, subsequent, special damages, punitive damages, etc., including loss of income or profit, moral and emotional damage, etc., even if the company is notified of the possibility of such losses.
Information you provide
You may not post, send, transmit, publish or forward in relation to the website of our company any material that:
- you do not have the right to post, including materials belonging to third parties;
- promotes illegal activities or demonstrates intentions to carry out illegal actions;
- has vulgar, obscene, pornographic or vulgar content;
- is not directly related to the sites of our company;
- includes threats, insults, libel, slander against others, violates their confidentiality, speaks of harassment, has obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, threatening, or aggressive content, contains sexual harassment;
- aims to exploit or harm children by displaying inappropriate content, requesting personal data, etc.;
- violates the intellectual property rights or other rights of any organization or person, including violation of copyrights, trademarks or their rights to public use;
- violates any law or may be considered as such;
- imitates or erroneously represents your attitude to any other organization or person or otherwise changes the headings or determining factors in order to hide the origin of the content;
- advertises any commercial activity (for example, offers for the sale of goods and services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (for example, holding lotteries or competitions, displaying sponsorship banners and / or a request for goods or services) unless separately specified on the website of our company;
- requests money, services of advertisers or sponsors;
- includes programs containing viruses, worms, trojans or other computer programs, files designed to destroy, damage or limit the operation of any software, computer equipment or telecommunications facilities;
- violates the normal flow of the dialogue, causes faster scrolling of the screen in relation to the speed of dialing other users;
- violates the policies and rules for using the site of our company or any network associated with it;
- contains hyperlinks to other sites containing the above content.
Passwords used on the website of our company are subject to exclusively individual use. You are responsible for the security of your password (if any). The company has the right to track your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If, according to the company, your password is not secure, the company has the right to demand its replacement and / or to close your account.
By accepting this agreement, you will release the company from any claims related to any action of Trust Pharmacy during or as a result of its investigations and / or any action taken as a result of an investigation by the company or law enforcement agencies.