Primary Care Networks (PCNs)
For more information on the following please click here to visit the PSNC PCN page:
What are Primary Care Networks?
How are PCNs being formed?
Support for PCNs
The Primary Care Home model and the development of PCNs
Guidance and resources to help community pharmacy get involved in PCNs
NHS England are running a series of webinars on supporting the development of PCNs, and they have two which are aimed at ‘Working with pharmacy’.
Engaging with people and communities:
Working with pharmacy:
Using digital to develop services:
Link to all webinars: https://www.england.nhs.uk/gp/gpfv/redesign/primary-care-networks/events-and-webinars/
PCN Engagement Routes: Engage with the NHS
- To read the NHS Long Term Plan: https://www.longtermplan.nhs.uk/
- Sign up for the quarterly Pharmacy and Medicines Bulletin: https://www.england.nhs.uk/email-bulletins/pharmacy-and-medicines/
- The FutureNHS site includes a highly active discussion forum and a range of PCN resources, including recent ‘Working with Pharmacy’ webinars – request access to the site via england.PCN@nhs.net
- Webinars and events, FAQs and other materials at: www.england.nhs.uk/pcn
- Primary care networks: A briefing for pharmacy teams: https://www.england.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/pcn-briefing-pharmacy-teams.pdf
- Listen to the latest #primarycarenetworks podcast online at: www.england.nhs.uk/gp/gpfv/redesign/primary-care-networks/primary-care-network-podcasts
- Tweet #primarycarenetworks to join in the conversation