The LPC recommend that contractors familiarise themselves with the PSNC’s advice page on contract monitoring.
Should a pharmacy contractor have any queries or question regarding the monitoring process, or require advice and support around a monitoring visits, the LPC is available for support, just contact us.
The LPC support the use of the Community Pharmacy Assurance Framework (CPAF) by NHS England and recommend that contractors complete the CPAF module on PharmOutcomes, we have produced a guide to support contractors in doing so.
For more information on the following please click here to visit the PSNC website:
- Contract Monitoring
- Community Pharmacy Assurance Framework (CPAF)
- Contract monitoring for 2017/18
- Contract monitoring visits
- Monitoring the use of SOPs
- Recording advice, interventions and referrals in community pharmacies