Personal data we receive
Trust Pharmacy receives personal data of the following types:
- your contact information (name: first and second, phone and fax number, email address and PO box) or contact information of other persons (for example, the leaders of your company);
- Information used to create your account (username, password and security question);
- biographical and demographic data (for example, date of birth, age, gender, position, marital status, as well as information about dependents, spouse and other family information);
- purchase and customer service history;
- financial information (e.g., payment information, including name, billing address and payment card details (i.e. number, expiration date and card security code);
- bank account information;
- financial statements; income and credit information rating;
- location data (for example, data associated with your IP address, country and postal code);
- a list of visited sites and other information about your actions on the Internet (for example, information about your devices, actions and patterns of use), including via online channels and third-party sites that we receive using cookies, web beacons and similar technologies.
In addition, in connection with our insurance and financial products, we may receive government-issued ID numbers and tax identification numbers, such as US Social Security numbers.
Cookies and similar technologies
Cookies contain small amounts of information that are downloaded to the device when you visit our website. Cookies are sent to our website. So that, we can recognize your device.
Using the required cookies, we recognize your device in order to make it convenient for you to use the site and receive the necessary information and services.
Using cookies for analytics and personalization, our site saves your settings, for example, the selected language, and displays the most relevant information for you. These cookies also help us maintain and improve the performance of our websites, because we get information about how users find and use websites and how efficiently they work.
In some cases, advertising cookies may be used so that you see the most relevant advertisements. If you use our website without disabling cookies, you consent to their use.