Electronic Prescription Service
Welcome to our Electronic Prescription Service Page
This page contains links to all our resources and guidance regarding EPS R1 and EPS R2. Click on the relevant links to be taken to the resources.
- Our latest EPS information sheet gives contractors guidance on how to make best use of EPS R1 and prepare for EPSR2.
- National ‘go-live’ information and statistics regarding EPS is available on the HSCIC website here .
- To view local information from the EPS Rollout Project Manager which shows main surgeries plus branch surgeries with ‘go live’ dates: Humber LPC08022016 (updated 8 February 2016)
Obtaining Smart Cards
Find out who your RA (registration agent) and how to obtain a smartcard here
EPS – example, request forms and guidance
To access the latest guidance and example EPS request forms follow the relevant link below.
- Updating My Profile (All Users)
- Register New User (RAM,RAA,ID,)
- Search Directory (All Users)
- Register New User (Sponsor)
- Assign Access (Sponsor)
- Verify Users ID (RAM,RAA,ID)
- Assisted Renewal (Sponsor,LSA)
- Unlocking (RA,ID,Sponsors,LSA)
- Repair Smartcard (RAM,RAA,ID)
- Manage Requests (RAM,RAA,ID,Sponsor)
- ID Verification Guidence
EPS Release 2 Readiness
Please find below the materials and handouts from the event on 23 May 2013:
Fact sheets are available from the HSCIC EPS website:
The New and Improved EPS Prescription Tracker which allows you to trace the status and history of prescriptions
Prescription tracker information can be found here: http://systems.hscic.gov.uk/eps/library/rxtracker
The new and improved prescription tracker: prescription tracker
For PDF version of prescription tracker click here: Prescription tracker factsheet v8
For PDF version of prescription tracker presentation click here: Prescription tracker presentation v11
For all the latest information, please see HSCIC website.
A selection of top tips is available on the old Connecting for Health website (no longer updated)