Controlled drugs information
All serious CD incidents must be reported to the Accountable Office, Gazala Khan. To do this you can make contact via: email@example.com or fax: 01904 633096.
Routine CD incidents: Introduction of a web based reporting tool for reporting of all routine Controlled Drugs incidents
From 1st November 2017 contractors are to use the web based tool for the reporting of CD incidents.
The website has a number of functions:
1. Reporting incidents
2. Submitting quarterly occurrence reports – NHS Trusts, Hospitals & Hospices
3. Submitting controlled drug declarations – GP’s, dentists and private midwives
4. Destructions – Requesting an authorised witness to CD destruction. (Independent pharmacies, GP’s.) PLEASE NOTE THIS FUNCTION IS IN DEVELOPMENT. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU AS SOON AS THIS IS ACTIVE
6. User Forum
7. Access newsletters
8. Review all your CD submissions
9. Export your incidents into Microsoft Excel
10. Report an error/query via the ticket system
Please read the letter by clicking the link below, which contains instructions on how to register on the tool and the support available.
|Area of Work||Address||Tel||Notes|
Accountable Officer – controlled drugs, CD reporting etc, fraudulent prescriptions. Advice on CD matters and reporting of CD incidents
The CD Accountable Officer for Y&H is now Gazala Khan. It is a requirement that serious CD incidents must be reported to the Accountable Officer.
Lost / stolen prescriptions: England.firstname.lastname@example.org
0113 825 5238
NHS England Yorkshire and Humber